Sunday, February 25, 2007

Candy Candy Candy

I apologize again for last night. I promise, it will never happen again.

Today, I have some Easter candy to talk about. Yes, they started selling Easter candy earlier this month, but I have waited until now to get a massive bag of Mini-Eggs, easily the most addictive of all chocolate Easter candies.

As you may have noticed, there is a new variety of mini-egg being produced...ones with pop rocks in them. I'm certain I've had something like those in July, but were they mini-eggs, or something else? Not sure.

The commercial for the pop rock eggs is pretty bizarre. It has the ever-loving Cadbury squawking bunny, leaving candy-filled baskets in front of people's houses. But soon after, these baskets explode (with colorful smoke)! We all know what that means...the bunny has resorted to terrorism.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never trusted that fucking rabbit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home