Thursday, February 22, 2007

End of a book

Last night I finished Douglas Adams' Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. It was all I could expect from Adams' work, and I quite enjoyed it. Not nearly as much as the Hitch Hiker's Guide series, but that honestly changed my whole view on everything. You can't expect an enjoyable novel to outdo a literary experience.

Ah, research. I've been delving into the drug culture for this, looking up names like Hunter S. Thompson, William Burroughs, and Timothy Leary. All to help produce a comic 'concept' (as I've mentioned before, they will remain 'concepts' until we can actually get someone to illustrate them and get them published) with a very Grant Morrison-y idea. My co-creator has never read any Grant Morrison comics, so I guess that's my field.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home