Monday, June 16, 2008

Kerchuckle

I've been watching all the new episodes of The Venture Bros, thanks to my new friend, Bittorrent (we had some rocky encounters in the past, but now we are as close as close can be. Oh wait, maybe not close enough to touch. We're not like that) I love all the back story they've been able to cram in the past three episodes. None of them, to me, have been sidesplitting, but they make up for it by being interesting and wildly entertaining. I am itching to see what happens over the course of the rest of the season.

Even though I haven't been watching them (I'M NEW TO THE TORRENT THING, JERK!), I am also anticipating the finale of Doctor Who. I already know what's going to happen, as the Beeb decided to get the jump on the Brit papers this year and pretty much show us who's baaaaaaack. I'm intrigued to see what they do with it.

Torrents has also supplied me with Adobe Premier, which is better than Microsoft Movie Maker. So far, I know I can do things, but can't actually do them. It is better than Microsoft Movie Maker, where I know how to do things, but can't actually do them. There's a difference in there somewhere.

As you can also see, I added a bunch of links to my sidebar. Do you actually pay attention to the sidebar? I don't. That shit sucks ten dicks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home