Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Anger and Hate

Unless you haven't been paying attention, I've changed my Simply Smashing blog to Chamber of Dread. My initial posts give a really poor example of what it's about, unfortunately. It's pretty much just a place to write down my creative process, where I spawn a bunch of half-assed ideas that will abandoned in the neat future. Okay, that's not entirely true. Some of them will go all the way to some poor publisher who will burn them as an effigy to some loser's lack of talent. So, they will still be half-assed ideas, just fully-realized half-assed ideas. Also, instead of here, I will post all the inane videos over there, and maybe links to my published works (because some are desperate enough to publish them). It might be fun to subject people to it, I don't know.

Here is an article by Devin Faraci, attempting to distinguish himself from the the annoying uber nerds. Whether or not you find his article successful, it's a subject all us nerds need to take to heart. I may be a loser, but I'm a loser with standards! I refuse to associate myself with cosplayers and people who get mad when Beast man is voiced by a black man or something stupid like that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home