Sunday, March 02, 2008

Visuals - DC Heroclix: Crisis!

Ah, been a while since I did one of these.

Now, I would have done one for the Marvel Legends Vs. set, but I unfortunately came down with the lazies. I also would have done one for the DC Legends Vs. set, but none of my sources have uploaded all the card pics yet (and it came out three months ago!). That's all the excuses I'm willing to provide today. Come back tomorrow and I may be up for more.

Now, the subject today is the newest DC Heroclix set, based around all the little comic crises over the past twenty years, with a smattering of Teen Titans and Metal Men, plus some welcome and not-so-welcome additions. But hey, it's all about cracking easy jokes, so let's get to that.


Note 1: His name is 'Accomplished Perfect Physician'
Note 2: He is a Chinese superhero
Note 3: Pick up some turkey for cold cuts


"Come off! STUPID! FRUIT! ROLLUPS!"


It's Aqualad. What else do you want me to do?


Black Adam: Ruler of Caramel Skull Mountain


ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!


Old science geek that can't walk without assistance: Intimidating supervillain!


Oh lordy, they're finally making the Royal Flush Gang.

I'm...I'm going to have to sit down.


You're the best/around/nothing ever going to keep ya down

(You figure it out)


I don't know.


Continuing the trend of intimidating figures...it's Speedy! A kid! With a boxing glove arrow! I'm sure that Anti-Monitor you just bought is quaking!



Hmmmmmmmmm......


Is he carrying a pot of rice?


Even scarier than Speedy!

Oh. I mean, yay, more Doom Patrol!


Okay, let's take a break from joking for just one moment. I gotta say, this is a great sculpt concept. Kudos.


Hey, Uncle Sam! He's so ridiculous, you can't hate him!

Didn't feel as meaty as some of the ones I've done in the past. But oh well. You can't expect me to want to put effort into things a week before Brawl comes out! You just can't! You just can't! You just can't...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 3rd to last one looks like Zach Galifinakis in a wheelchair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home