Thursday, October 25, 2007

Talkin' Internets #1

#1
Behind the Sofa

I only became a Doctor Who fan about two years ago, when I spent every night one summer watching the classic Tom Baker episodes that played on BBC Kids (which was being run as a free preview channel), following Red Dwarf. I wasn't really a 'fan' at that point, but the series interested me. I became a true fan after that, when I became hooked on the revival series. And so, I will now interject "EXTER-MENATE!" into random sentences, much to the chagrin of fellow homo sapiens.

What I'm trying to get at is, becoming a Doctor Who fan is what led me to this website, a blog where many different Doctor Who fans review Doctor Who episodes. Now, that may not sound entertaining, but where the fun comes in is in the fact that these are bitter, caustic fans, who leave no piece of cheese unmocked, and are completely willing to rip apart their favorite show when it deserves it. But it's not a hate-filled, fanboy rage site either, as these reviews are all for fun.

Its actually been a while since I've been there. But, I remember that their podcasts were hysterical when I was a regular. It's quite unfortunate I wasn't around to read their impressions of Torchwood...guaranteed good time, right there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home