Monday, December 18, 2006

Visuals: Legion of Superheroes!

The latest VS set takes us 1000 years into the future...yes, it's time for those crazy kids in the Legion of Superheroes to shine on! Let's get on with the smart-alecking then...


Oh, what were you expecting? It's Bouncing Boy!


Terrifying, maybe even moreso than the Supergirl movie. Oh God, why did I bring that back!


Oh, so I guess they decided to go with 'Evolved Humanoid Snakey thing' Sensor rather than 'Little Snake with Robot Arms' Sensor. Not that it bothers me. I hope that last sentence doesn't reveal....errrr, impy...that I find snake women attractive....d'oh!


Uhhh...I'd get that eye checked. To my knowledge, pus isn't supposed to stream out of it like that.


JUST LOOK AT IT!


Oh boy, if you thought leaving Infinite Crisis and Brother-I would keep you away from the eye/I stupidity...well, along comes Ekron.


Ho ho ho! Santa Mordru is in the house, just in time for the holidays. No coal from this guy, he'll switch the places of your face and your ass for shits and giggles.


His name...is STARFINGER. I guess that's another thing you can do with your finger...


We have yet to confirm whether is flavor text is indeed a Futurama reference. Not that it matters...



Well, atleast they don't siphon away people's money on TV while telling the world that God hates fags...


"Desaad, remind me to destroy Dan Brown."


Hey, I found someone even creepier than Supergirl! But seriously, even lighten up on the liner or get some sleep.


I just love how Darkseid looks in the picture. 'Whatevuh, bitch."


Name of the bat...form of the flying squirrel!


You probably wish you could shoot lightning out your trumpet. Or that you could boost to summon Bumblebee.


"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

Or, if you, like me, hate easy gags referencing moronic commericials:

"NO! That's MUSHROOMS and NO STUFFED CRUST!"


That knee isn't busted...that knee is gone.


I really had a hard time figuring out what was going on here, until I noticed that Chameleon is stretching from the background into the foreground. Still, I proclaim it 'Worst Art Ever' for making me look dumb.


He's only wearing it because the hip thing with directors of government task forces.

Alternative:

"Not THERE! THERE!"


I love this picture. I've never read a comic with him in it, but since he showed up in Heroclix around 2 years ago, I've loved Director Bones.
Also, this looks like the cover to a metal album.


HEY KIDS! HERE'S HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHEMO!

1. Take a sealable plastic bag.
2. Fill it with every liquid chemical you can find under the sink.
3. Seal it.
4. Draw a face using a sharpee marker.
5. You now have you're very own Chemo!

Note: This arts 'n crafts project may not be suitable for children or stupid people.


Cool picture for a character we can now finally say has been made...finally.


Hey! Look! Another creepy picture! Damn contortionists.

There ya' go, folkaroonies. If Visuals is the only thing on my blog that interests you, come back in three months, when VS brings back Spider-Man and introduces the OMG Defenders.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Director Bones does really remind me of Megadeth's Vic Rattlehead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home