Sunday, December 17, 2006

Forbid the Code

Be ready for a new Visuals tomorrow.

There's only 8 days remaining until Jesus' Not-Birthday. At the store I work at, they've been playing Christmas songs over the store peakers/radio/intercoms/whatever since the last two weeks of November. I'm completely Christmas Song'd out. Over a period of 6 hours, I can listen to about 3 or 4 variations of the same damn song. It's maddening. Anyways, am I the only one who finds a 40+-year-old crooner singing 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause' creepy?

Hey, you know what's awesome? Brian Wilson's Smile. Mrs. O'Leary's Cow is a seriously creepy song. Which, honestly, you'd never expect from a song called Mrs. O'Leary's Cow. Rock Rock Roll Plymouth Rock Rollover and all that jazz.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home