Monday, January 30, 2006

LOL

I haven't said anything in a while, now I feel like it.

Sometimes, I really just don't know what to feel about the world. It seems that everything is just screwed up in the most spectacularly awful way, just thinking about it gives you the world's biggest mindcramp. And then you really don't care who's right and wrong, you just want it to end so you don't have to think about it anymore. For example, the Israel/Palestine conflict. I've grown so frustrated with the issue, I just feel they should just blow eachother into cinders, save the world a big headache. Sometimes having thoughts of total annihilation sooth the soul, even though they are very, very disturbing and simplistic.

This is maybe why I think of ideas for superteams consisting of thinly-veiled parodies of B-Level celebrities and turning certain ideas into physical constructs. Or maybe I've just had too many Dr.Pepper slurpees, combined with a minor dementia. I don't know, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home