Monday, September 03, 2007

Reasons why Youtube sucks

#1 - They won't let me upload the Flash movie I made >:( I went through around 10 different converters to try and make it a compatible format, but the ones that worked at all put a stupid watermark in the corner. I spent all of Saturday night cooking up this incredibly stupid, simplistic Flash anti-masterpiece, and dammit, I want to share it with those who could care less!

Oh well, if I can't share that sooner than later, I've been gathering random clips to make one of those 'Youtube Poops' (examples being this and this). You have to be at a certain level of stupidity, drug usage, or tiredness to find these things funny. I don't know which of these things I'd fall under. Maybe all of them.

It's another level, however, to even try to make one. On one hand, it's not that hard to collect random clips, throw them together and use bizarre video effects and repetition ad nauseum. On the other hand, it's easy to make it incredibly lame....lamer.

Wish me luck, or that I find sense at some point.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home