Thursday, April 30, 2009

:+]

Guess what I didn't watch tonight?

If you said anything other than Jimmy Fallon's show, you're WRONG.

Things I must do some time:

1. Read Don Delillo's 'Falling Man'
2. Watch all three seasons of Father Ted
3. Write something, I think I might be out of practice!
4. Read All-Star Superman Volume 1. Also, Sandman: The Kindly Ones.
5. Find new music to listen to
6. Figure out a way to print off Wikipedia's list of hat styles for reference.
7. Finish Principia Discordia
8. Figure out what the bottom half of my filing cabinet should be used for.
9. Crush my enemies
10. Get passport photo
11. Find use for big black box o' shit I have
12. Sleep at night.
13. See them driven before me.
14. Go on a trip somewhere. Not anywhere too far, because that's impossible. Just...somewhere.
15. Get rid of more possessions. I have too much stuff.
16. Make a new video.
17. Hear the lamentation of their women.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home